Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thank goodness my hair has not fallen out

Today I did surgery in the morning, then babysat for my boy and another, both 12 years old.  Since I am back to feeling normal, we had intended an adventure downtown.  But the boys had news of a movie filming, not far away, that needed extras.  So we went over, and they did need us. But, in church clothes. Convincing 2 twelve year olds on a hot summer day to don church clothes was a struggle. We expected small camera, documentary. But there were large trailers of equipment, walkie talkies, fancy bus for important people.  We exited a church about 15 times for a scene, before being dismissed from some movie called Grass Stains. As we headed home, I could see clumps of hair on my shoulder. But at least my hair made it long enough for stardom.  Next week, we will be at the beach all week. And then chemo starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment