Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday

So my spouse woke up at 4am, partly due to daylight saving time, partly due to having to do all the laundry, clean the guinea pig cage, grocery prep, dinner for 4, flea medicine for dog, put up Halloween stuff yesterday...so that lesson planning, report cards had to be done this morning.  I just lie there like a slob, waiting on someone to walk by that I can strong-arm into doing something for me.  He made the kids fold laundry during America's Favorite Home Video last evening. If you are not interested in quality or location of clothing, this works great.  In my good hour that I got to walk and be productive today, I re-folded, well just putting a little spin on what had been done, and returned all the clothing from the couch,the floor, the dining room table, to where it was destined.

Then to volunteer at my son's' school. I have started back to small tutoring project (only 20-30 min a week) which I have done since my child was in kindergarten.  Though I felt horrible, it is only 20 minutes, and it is important to this kid. I just go early, and walk slow. And ride the elevator. It was worth it.

Now, make my daughter an appointment at pediatrician for her 4th episode of recurrent strep. Sometimes you have to take tonsils out to treat this, but we just cannot handle that today. We are limiting family elective surgeries to one per family member for the months of Nov and Dec. 

No comments:

Post a Comment