Monday, August 5, 2013

Chemo # 2, doing fine



Having made hay while the sun shined, I now get the bad week. I cannot complain, since I was able to jog a little at the beach, kayak a really long way for an eco tour of the marshes, and eat anything for the past 2 weeks. Having learned from the last chemo, I cancelled all work this week, except for a small clinic Tuesday morning (I felt good enough last time that I did a ton of laundry).  My boy starts school Wednesday. I am saving up energy to allow me to be strong enough to take him without a wheelchair.

And I will be back in business, with any luck, next Monday for clinic. That starts the beginning of the good 2 weeks. 2 down, 4 to go.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure what made me come over here but this is the 2nd time i have been here still not sure why i came but reading your blog remind me of when I started seeing you all them years ago and my Grandfather LLoyd was going down the same Path you are we would take him for treatment and them come to your office We have moved but my # never has changed if you need anything call I have been trying for days to figure how to email you but thoght i would leve a moyr here I think you have my email someplace

    ReplyDelete