Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chemo #3 out of 6 today

The my kind and good friend transported me to and from chemo. She was all coiffed, while I was in t-shirt and jeans.  I have listened to all versions of music put on an ipod for me by my friend Ken, and since he and I LOVE the same songs, could not be better.  14 years ago I married my husband Ted. I would have dropped me a long time ago, but he sticks it out. Despite cancer.  He is worn out. Maybe from lst week of school. But maybe also from the steroids keeping me up, at night all hours; I try not to clink the dishes when I unload the dishwasher, try to turn the alarm on the dryer to off…).  I weigh 137.  Some, like my daughter, think that is a little fat. But I think it is awesome.  It means I am not losing much.  My hope is I will stay fat.  My attitude will be going south, and my musings less funny.  I have only a few goals, but one is to try to be nice.  I wasn’t so good on the last round.

Bloodwork is good, my marrow seems to be rebounding well with the $6000 shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment